Protective, Chemical Resistant Clothing for Hygiene Teams
Keeping you covered for total protectionView Product Range
WashGuard offers the ultimate waterproof, chemical resistant solution to keep your hygiene operators protected.
We are able to cater for any number of wetsuit users in a variety of factory settings, so whether your conveyor belt or food assembly team require new aprons or your washdown team require waterproof coveralls, we have a range to suit you.
The WashGuard range has reflective strips to help your factory operator ‘be safe and be seen’, and come in a variety of sizes and colours to suit your cleaning requirements and factory colour coding program.
Constructed from 40% polyurethane and 60% nylon, WashGuard protective clothing complies to EN14605 Type PB , EN343, and CE0493 meaning your operators will remain safe in your factory.
When your employees are equipped with the right kind of workwear, they can carry out their tasks far more safely and efficiently. Factory cleaners in particular require suitable wetsuits and waterproof items, ranging from aprons, jackets and trousers to coveralls, wellingtons and gloves.
By investing in WashGuard workwear for your hygiene operators, your business will instantly benefit from greater efficiency and increased productivity.
- WashGuard is fully waterproof and chemically resistant, ensuring that your workers are protected against hazardous work environments at all times.
- Reflective strips help your cleaners to remain visible even when working in dark settings, such as during night shifts and outdoors.
- Designed for ultimate levels of comfort, WashGuard allows factory cleaners to get more done in less time.
- Extreme durability means that your employees can thoroughly clean all areas of your workplace without having to worry about causing wear and tear to the fabric.
- All of our protective clothing is easy to put on and take off, which saves your cleaners time and prevents stress.
- Safety features such as enhanced grip on WashGuard wellingtons and gloves facilitates safe and effective cleaning.
- WashGuard clothing also brings greater peace of mind to employee and employer alike, as each item has been specifically developed and manufactured to protect the wearer’s health, safety and wellbeing.
WashGuard is dedicated to helping businesses around the world to meet their ambitious green targets. A key way to achieve this is by choosing high-quality products that are designed with sustainability at their core.
All WashGuard workwear comes with the following features, which will greatly support your sustainability policy:
- Tough, resilient and dependable design means clothing lasts longer, which removes the need to regularly replace it.
- Operator comfort enables your workers to use their protective workwear to full effect, bringing greater hygiene results in less time.
- WashGuard clothing and protective equipment can be reused by multiple employees, further reducing the need for replacements.
- Quick drying material ensures that WashGuard clothing is always ready for the next shift.
- We also offer a recycling scheme for our WashGuard range of wellingtons and garments. Send us your out of use WashGuard items which will be shredded and repurposed into playground surfaces, athletic fields, shipping pallets and much more! For more information about this scheme please contact us.